These scholarships allow for study or research in any field of arts and sciences during the granted period at an accredited public Croatian higher education or research institution to be determined in advance.
All applicants should indicate the preferred period of scholarship in their application form. The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports and the Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes reserve the right to change the requested duration of study stay in Croatia, place or institution if admission as requested by the applicant is not feasible.
Scholarships are awarded by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports and the Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes on the basis of bilateral agreements between the Republic of Croatia and other countries. The list of successful applicants for scholarships is expected to be published on the website www.mobilnost.hr by the end of June 2014. Applicants will be informed of the results in an official letter posted or sent via e-mail. Scholarship holders will receive from the Agency fo Mobility and EU Programmes General Info Package including: Instructions and further details on the stay in Croatia, Letter of Award, Letter of Acceptance and Final Report Form. The appeals against the decision shall not be accepted.
By applying to the Call for Applications candidates agree that their name can be published on the list of successful applicants on website: www.mobilnost.hr.
Cases of non-eligibility
- Foreign citizens with a residence permit or in the course of applying for a residence permit in Croatia cannot apply;
- Students already enrolled in a study programme in Croatia cannot apply;
- Students applying for part-time study programmes cannot apply;
- Students applying for non state-financed universities cannot apply.
Age limits for applicants
- 25 years for scholarships for undergraduate / graduate studies;
- 35 years for scholarships for postgraduate studies;
- 45 years for postdoctoral scholarships.
There are no age limits for the following types of scholarships:
- research visit
- summer courses